[Lazarus] what can be wrong in this code? (qrobjects.pas)

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Oct 14 12:41:30 CEST 2015

fpc r32025 lazarus r50043 qtx64

/opt/lazarus/lcl/interfaces/qt/qtobjects.pas
line 3088

     //if vFont <> nil then
     if Assigned(vFont)then
     begin
       if vFont.FHandle <> nil then  <-- İn orjinal code I get access
voilation , while debuging, move mouse on vFont its viewing "nil" but if
condition work TRUE, I changed to Assigned then work normal?

/opt/lazarus/lcl/interfaces/qt/qtobjects.pas
line 3116
//if (AFont.FHandle <> nil) and (Widget <> nil)  then
if (AFont.FHandle <> nil) and (Widget <> nil) and Assigned(vFont) then

if this is normal I'll make pacth for this two changing

note:
after this error, in editor toolbar I have "Open packages of current
unit" icon, its start blink.?