[Lazarus] Win 10 IOT Core

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Oct 16 09:45:26 CEST 2015

(avoiding to hitchhike the other thread))

On 10/16/2015 07:32 AM, LacaK wrote:
> Same in our company. We use Motorola mobile computers with WinCE 5 and
> WinCE6 and we compile native applications for them.
> (So WinCE support is for us very important)
> -Laco.

I understand that Microsoft on the long run will try to have the Wince
(and WinPhone ?)  users to upgrade to the Windows 10 product line.

I understand that with Intel Arch, fpc/Lazarus "Windows" programs will
simply run in Win 10 IOT Core (and a colleague of mine already tested
that his Delphi programs do run on Win 10 IOT Core on a MinowBoard Max.)

What about Win 10 IOT Core for ARM ? I suppose that some work needs to
be done to support Win 10 IOT Core on ARM.

-Michael