[Lazarus] StringGrid1.LoadFromCSVFile problem

fecske fecske fecske95 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 19:13:17 CEST 2015

I like to use the StringGrid1.LoadFromCSVFile() function.
It works but also randomly ​set to a last line of strange characters

​
In the CSV file normail view are not these characters. I checked csv files
in hex viewer and  are not these characters.

I did a test, I wrote a Delphi code in a delphi IDE with unique function
and stringgrid, and  are not these characters.too.
I use the same csv files.

What's wrong in the LoadFromCSVFile() function?

Please help me?

​