[Lazarus] Installing Lazarus on Raspbian Jessie on a Pi2B?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 20:07:34 CEST 2015

On Sat, 03 Oct 2015 10:20:39 +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

>Have you sorted out your earlier problems understanding what can be done
>over SSH etc.?

I did all of the installation of fpc-lazarus-vnc on the command line
using PuTTY over SSH.
When I was in the USA I also connected back home (other side of the
Atlantic) using OpenVPN (server is a Pi) then connected PuTTY again to
the remote Pi and installed VNC. Then I connected the desktop via VNC
over the VPN tunnel.
All worked very well.

--
Bo Berglund