[Lazarus] High-DPI aware LCL ?

Wed Oct 7 12:49:38 CEST 2015

On 2015-10-07 11:37, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:
> It would be absolutely sufficient that
> every window and control in the IDE is properly scaled and images are
> resized with quality loss.

Bad quality icons totally ruin the look of any application. End-users
would be pretty darn disappointed as they judge every app visually.

> Maybe the best solution would be to buy a professional set of icons (via
> some fund-raising e.g.). I don't think there is a volunteer who would
> make 400+ icons for Lazarus...

Just as was done before (a couple years ago), when all Lazarus icons had
an overhaul. Nobody expects a single volunteer to do it all. Before we
had many people, myself included, chip in and create a few icons at a
time. After a couple weeks or months, they were all completed.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/