[Lazarus] High-DPI aware LCL ?

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Wed Oct 7 20:55:36 CEST 2015

On 10/07/2015 06:24 AM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 12:52:53 +0300
> Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> Who would step in and implement SVG support. I believe Sandro would
>> join if there are other people involved.
>
> There are currently about 400 icons in the IDE.
> We need volunteers to create them either as SVG or as higher resolution
> image.

is there not a conversion tool that can convert them from what they are now
(raster??) to SVG format?

a quick look shows there's various ways but it seems that many simply embed the
original image within the SVG output... the good ones that work seem to be
manual (eg: inkscape, adobe illustrator)...