[Lazarus] High-DPI aware LCL ?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 7 23:24:26 CEST 2015

Am 07.10.2015 20:55 schrieb <wkitty42 at windstream.net>:

> On 10/07/2015 06:24 AM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 12:52:53 +0300
>> Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> [...]
>>> Who would step in and implement SVG support. I believe Sandro would
>>> join if there are other people involved.
>>

>> There are currently about 400 icons in the IDE.
>> We need volunteers to create them either as SVG or as higher resolution
>> image.
>

> is there not a conversion tool that can convert them from what they are
now (raster??) to SVG format?

> a quick look shows there's various ways but it seems that many simply
embed the original image within the SVG output... the good ones that work
seem to be manual (eg: inkscape, adobe illustrator)...

Yes, there are conversion tools, but that does not necessarily mean that
the resulting images are nicely scaleable. It might work, it might not and
depending on the algorithms the tool uses it might even depend on the
source image...

Regards,
Sven