[Lazarus] Suggestion for IDE

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sun Oct 11 18:52:22 CEST 2015

I hide component palette, I don't need it every time, When I need any
component "alt + P" show component search, its much easy and useful. of
course for me. And Editor toolbar, add much used menu item on one line.
This mean, Much more Source editor area and can see much source line
without scroll. For me better then huge unuseful IDE main toolbar. This
huge bulky view style similar from delphi 1