[Lazarus] Codetools question

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Sun Oct 11 18:58:39 CEST 2015

On 11.10.2015 17:38, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 13:12:15 +0200
> Ondrej Pokorny <lazarus at kluug.net> wrote:
>
>> On 10.10.2015 13:00, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>>> This is definitely not so :-(
>>> I compile lazarus with 2.6.4, but work with compiler set to 3.0 or
>>> even jvm.
>>>
>>> That is how I bumped into the problem to begin with... :-)
>> CodeTools know what compiler constants are defined in the target tool.
>> You have to check if FPC_HAS_CPSTRING is defined. This should be
>> possible but I don't know how to do it. You'll have to wait for Mattias'
>> answer.
> if Scanner.Values.IsDefined('FPC_HAS_CPSTRING') then ...
Great!

I added the procedure name to the list (see patch). It is shown without
problems in the identifier completion window but it doesn't show any
parameter hint help (ctrl+shift+space). I tried to register the
procedure in "KeywordFuncLists.InternalInit" but it didn't help. Still
no hint. What could be the problem?

Ondrej