[Lazarus] Suggestion for IDE

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Mon Oct 12 10:09:31 CEST 2015

On 12.10.2015 09:37, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> I actually like this "old view". The 'Alt-P' method is much slower for
> me. I even restore the 'old view' in Delphi XE 10.

Freeman's suggestions would not change anything about your settings. It
is irrelevant if the component palette is visible or not for the
splitter visibility.

Btw. it's not "Delphi XE 10" but "Delphi 10". The 10 is the new
product-line name - it replaced the XE product-line :) Yes, their
marketing office was over-creative and almost nobody understands it :)
So nice we have Lazarus 1.x.x!

Ondrej