[Lazarus] Suggestion for IDE

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Oct 12 11:23:11 CEST 2015

On 12.10.2015 11:28, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Oct 2015, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:
>
>> On 12.10.2015 09:37, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>>>
>>> I actually like this "old view". The 'Alt-P' method is much slower
>>> for me. I even restore the 'old view' in Delphi XE 10.
>>
>> Freeman's suggestions would not change anything about your settings.
>> It is irrelevant if the component palette is visible or not for the
>> splitter visibility.
>
> I know. I just wanted to point out that preferences differ.

All person is unique, we have NOT fill, think etc. has to same. So I
wrote "for me" :) My suggestion was if I can not resize why I show it,
it can be hide, thats all, and this is not much importent . Other ones
can be useful maybe

>> Btw. it's not "Delphi XE 10" but "Delphi 10". The 10 is the new
>> product-line name - it replaced the XE product-line :) Yes, their
>> marketing office was over-creative and almost nobody understands it
>> :) So nice we have Lazarus 1.x.x!
>
> It's in fact "Delphi 10 Seattle".
>
> But with the sale of Embarcadero to Idera, maybe the name will change
> again; I have no idea.
>
> Michael.

I saw this in forum, and I shared it in my forum as well. one membership
asked good question, did any body see this on embarcadero?