[Lazarus] Editor loses focus on Compile

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Oct 12 16:59:50 CEST 2015

Same, when AnchorDocking is installed. I started work newly with
AnchorDocking, maybe useto to freesparta. Long time ago I was write same
idea. Message windows directly open and focused, can add option just
bringtofront but not focused. Another think I remove warnings hint bla
bla but still showing in :)