[Lazarus] Theoretical question about future of Lazarus

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 20:52:21 CEST 2015

On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 15:54:02 +0300, Juha Manninen
<juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> wrote:

>The development version (trunk) already has new features like
>configurable IDE Coolbar and configurable desktops + many other
>improvements. They will surely be in next release.

Is that version 1.5?
This is what I got when I followed an installation guide for putting
FPC/Lazarus on a Raspberry Pi2 (ARM Cortex 7).
Help/About says FPC 3.1.1 and Lazarus 1.5 (SVN 50023)

If this is the beeding edge should I worry???

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden