[Lazarus] Suggestion about environmentoptions.xml

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Oct 14 10:07:36 CEST 2015

On 13.10.2015 18:44, Juha Manninen wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 5:09 PM, Mattias Gaertner
> <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
>> What settings a user wants to move to another OS varies widely.
>> Maybe implement a dialog, where the user can select
>> what to export.
> Yes, the export/import stuff needs attention.
>
> The Desktop manager can now export/import all desktops or just one.
> All the settings belonging to a desktop are included.
>
> The environment options dialog "General" page (former "Desktop") still
> has buttons for export/import but they are not usefull for anything.
> The set of options used makes no sense. I am planning to remove the
> buttons unless somebody has a better idea.
>
> FreeMan, would you like to study this issue more and improve it?
Little bit scare this :S
My project has finished and I want to change it with old one this week.
My plan was last week but I found bug on tmemo,(if I'm not wrong its
about qt showmodal & resize codes) I found it after 4 days. This high
priority for me.
Anyway.

I need some help that, 'cos I'm no any idea about lazarus code, class etc.
- for export&import which file has in?
- is any help about for classes? (will be fast puzzle for me
- Have you any improve idea about that?
I'll try look at that, then I can say, I can do or not