[Lazarus] Building and starting Lazarus on Raspberry Pi2 with Raspbian Jessie

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 23:26:33 CEST 2015

Bo Berglund wrote:

> Error in EditorMacroScript
> The package EditorMacroScript (pascalscript macros)
> has detected a problem and was deactivated.
> The package failed its selftest with the message:
> "Failed getstr2 [Ext
> p: "456" / Got: "abc"]"

If you're compiling trunk and get something like this, the first thing
to do is check whether somebody's just fixed it. It's very much a
"movable feast" and it's difficult to know at which point's it's
completely consistent, in general I try to work with the latest tagged
release unless I specifically know there's something I should be testing.

$ svn ls http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/tags
..
lazarus_1_4/
lazarus_1_4_2/