[Lazarus] Win 10 IOT Core

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Oct 19 10:14:28 CEST 2015

On 10/19/2015 10:00 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> As far as I know, fpGUI works on GDI.

I suppose you are right. I did not re-check in Windows, as I don't use
Lazarus on windows right now, but maybe erroneously just used my remote
memory.

Rephrasing:

On Linux, fpGUI can be configured to use either "GDI" or "X11" as "fpGUI
Platform". So it might be doable to have fpGUI use DirectX as a platform.

With that - other than Delphi - Lazarus programs would be able to show
their Forms. Yet another argument to use Lazarus rather than Delphi :-) .

-> Graeme can you comment on this ?

Thanks
-Michael