[Lazarus] *SPAM* Re: Win 10 IOT Core

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Oct 19 12:57:34 CEST 2015

On 10/19/2015 12:51 PM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> I *seriously* doubt the first part of this statement, because Delphi
> explicitly does not support the windows runtime on which IOT is based.
See my message above in this thread (10/16/2015, 03:13):

"I asked my colleague who tested this with the MinowBoard Max and he
confirms that Delphi programs do run as Services (with an Event Queue
but without a GUI), but normal applications don't show a form."

This person really is not an idiot but a very versatile programmer doing
Delphi since it exists, Turbo Pascal before !

> You can find several statements in this regard by Embarcadero employees.

Obviously they did not try service applications.

-Michael