[Lazarus] *SPAM* Re: Win 10 IOT Core

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue Oct 20 12:38:27 CEST 2015

On 10/20/2015 11:51 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Yes. Any attempt to avoid this is futile.
>
> I tried 2 concepts (one of the ExtPascal). You ALWAYS end up writing
> javascript for particular cases.
I do see the problem that likely come up. That obviously is why
EXTPascal has been abandoned. And that (plus the one directional makeoff
of the HTP protocol) is why I think a totally propriety attempt to
remote the LCL API (called "ifi") *might* be a better idea than trying
to force a browser to show a remote GUI.

> So, better bite the bullet and do the lot in Javascript directly,
> using the tools available in Javascript.
Happily I am not planing such a project, myself :-)

Thanks for the interesting discussion !

-Michael