[Lazarus] TInetSocket usage - any documentation available?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Oct 21 11:43:48 CEST 2015

On 10/21/2015 11:28 AM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

> If that's something you're actively working on it would sound like an
> eminently sensible suggestion.
I had been working on that on and off (and discussing it here) for a
long time, but there had been no point in pushing it (once I were not in
need of using it myself any more), before fpc 3.x is an official release
so that a non-svn-user would be able to compile it (and hence would
break Lazarus in case it would be included).

-Michael