[Lazarus] Working on big units

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Oct 21 22:02:15 CEST 2015

On 21/10/2015 20:53, Aradeonas wrote:
> But I remember I read somewhere Its good too have minimum count of
> units and also its easier to use and also I saw many units that have
> thousands of code and its interesting that how they work on these codes?
> These classes are in a subject like controls and I didnt want to have
> Edit,Label,List,Panel ... units .

Code tools (read the entire page, it is useful not just for navigation)
   http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_IDE_Tools
   Method_Jumping   and Find_Declaration

Code explorer  (try it, the description is not that good))
   http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/IDE_Window:_Code_Explorer

bookmarks

folding (if that is your thing)

find next/previous occurrence of word at caret