[Lazarus] Working on big units

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Wed Oct 21 23:47:59 CEST 2015

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 5:45 PM, Aradeonas <aradeonas at operamail.com> wrote:
> I Just work on one of my units with about 10,000 line of code that have 7
> class and it makes me crazy moving in it and adding procedure or editing and
> sometimes I get lost that where am I. Just want to ask you how you work with
> big units? how you move,browse and edit?

Sorry, but 7 classes with 10K lines?! There is a problem in your
design. Doesn't matter if is Pascal or another language. You need to
refactor this immediately.

How many methods have each class? IMHO is better to have the minimum
as possible. Is better to have 10 classes with one method each, than 1
classe with 10 methods.

Marcos Douglas