[Lazarus] Working on big units

Thu Oct 22 15:11:46 CEST 2015

On 2015-10-22 12:34, Aradeonas wrote:
> changed the shortcut to Ctrl+G) and it is easy to use,maybe you can add
> some shortcut or a tree view for moving faster between classes.

When I wrote it, immediate typing reduced the search results (partial
matching anywhere was automatically enabled - matching at start is
optional from toolbar), up or down arrow (while edit had focus)
automatically moved the selection focus in the result list. Pressing TAB
(while edit had focus) switched to the ComboBox, where up and down
arrows can be used.

Others have modified the code (sometimes good, sometimes bad) since it
got integrated with Lazarus IDE. Some of the original functionality got
lost (no icons in result list any more, doesn't remember column widths
etc), but the above mentioned keyboard actions should still work (I hope).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/