[Lazarus] Working on big units

Thu Oct 22 17:05:18 CEST 2015

On 2015-10-22 14:23, Aradeonas wrote:
> No shortcut and search behave badly. Doesn't search very good and for me
> cant find anything good.

Can you please supply a screenshot of your Procedure List dialog with
the text you entered and what the results where.... And very
importantly, an example of what wasn't found that you expected it too
(eg: procedure, function or method name). I'll then take a look at what
went wrong.

I use Procedure List daily, and it finds whatever I'm looking for.

NOTE:
  Procedure List only searches the current unit (what will include
  Include files used in that unit), and only searches for procedure
  names, function names or method names. Nested (local) procedures work
  too.

  If you want to find something in all units, then you need to use
  "Search -> Find in Files..."

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/