[Lazarus] Lazarus implementation of TListView etc?

Fri Oct 23 15:49:25 CEST 2015

On 2015-10-23 13:07, Marcos Douglas wrote:

> LOL!
> One or two times on year I see this image do you talked hehehe

:-)

Two additional points:
 - Martin's example is not nearly as big or complex as the example I
   showed in the past.
 - The project I worked on was started with Delphi 2 if I recall, and
   progressed though the various Delphi's as they got released. I also
   vaguely remember up until Delphi 6 or 7 you could only have one
   DataModule per project. With later Delphi versions, Lazarus and
   MSEide that is not an issue any more.

The bottom line is, Delphi-style RAD promotes bad habits (this is fact
with the Delphi projects I've seen over the last 20+ years), and we all
know bad habits die hard.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/