[Lazarus] Working on big units

Sat Oct 24 13:46:21 CEST 2015

On 2015-10-24 10:11, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Somebody could make a video of all the features in a well planned way
> and practice it beforehand. It would be very helpfull.

That's kind of what I wanted when I started this wiki page:
   http://wiki.freepascal.org/New_IDE_features_since

Animated GIF's used to visually show features with a short description.
But as the saying goes: "A picture is worth a thousand words" - just
just imagine a moving picture. ;-)

Unfortunately since then some static screenshots got added by others,
and worse, just text descriptions without images. Oh well, that's the
nature of wikis.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/