[Lazarus] Finding memory leaks

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Sun Oct 25 18:32:21 CET 2015

> I checked all of my objects and I free them,also I used DumpHeap for
finding memory leaks but its a big report and many other simple programs
have many report like this and I cant find anything good in it.

The leak reports lines from both your app and the underlying library you
use, i.e. LCL. Find the one from your app (./include/customcontrol.inc,
./include/whatever.inc certainly don't belong to your app), that's where you
should start tracing. It's sometimes obvious, sometimes not, no
generalization possible.