[Lazarus] Debugger error on ARM7 (Lazarus 1.5 svn 50059)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:30:05 CET 2015

On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 10:00:15 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

>"Debugger Error
>Ooops, the debugger entered the error state.
>Save your work now!
>Hit Stop and hope the best, we're pulling the plug."

It seems like I found the problem cause...
I did not in fact run the application yesterday, it was two days ago
(Saturday) and Lazarus had been sitting there over the weekend.
An this weekend Daylight Savings Time was cancelled here so the times
have changed one hour while Lazarus was running. Might have screwed up
something with the GDB interface because when I closed Lazarus and
started it again all is well, no such message.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden