[Lazarus] *SPAM* Re: annoying (attn: Michael Schnell)

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Oct 26 12:17:21 CET 2015

Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 10/26/2015 11:36 AM, Sven Barth wrote:
>> Your mail today regarding the widgetset initialization added yet
>> another "*SPAM*" for example.
> I see. The I answered to already did have the addition. So somebody
> installed an inappropriate spam filter in the mail infrastructure.
>
> I'll try to take care to manually delete the nonsense before sending.

Take a look at the ML archive. The first *SPAM* message that appears is
usually from you, but if- when it gets to you- the message you're
commenting to is already annotated that suggests that it's being done by
your service provider to your incoming (not outgoing) messages.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk