[Lazarus] fpcdoc 2.6.4 does not parse "otherwise" clause of "case" statement (though the compiler does.)

AlanCanon alancanon9000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 15:59:09 CET 2015

Thanks, I'll go to the proper channel, and patch it myself if I can. I'm
working for Richard Dawkins (resuscitating his "Blind Watchmaker" software
so that it can run on modern computers) and I'm highly motivated....if I
can contribute to the function of the Free Pascal project I will be very
happy indeed.