[Lazarus] Linux Window Manager Enhancements

Den cyraid at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:03:07 CET 2015

Please don't say XLib does not, when in fact it does, and I have used it
for that purpose. You can use it provides hints to the Window Manager
(hence the WM). Don't just say shit like "does NOT" if you don't know
for sure man. You could say "I'm not sure" or "XLib as far as I know",
etc. I *have* used it for _NET_WM commands. Quite common actually,
INCLUDING _NET_WM_STATE.

- Dennis