[Lazarus] FPCUnit IDE add-on to create unit tests

Fri Sep 11 18:03:37 CEST 2015

Hi,

I noticed there is a fpcunit IDE add-on package include with Lazarus.
Unfortunately it is extremely basic in functionality - it can only
create a new empty test unit.

Does anybody know of an add-on package that actually allows you to
select a class, tick (select) which properties to test, and then in
generates a test class and implements skeleton test methods for all
those selected properties?  I believe (I could be wrong) this is how
Delphi's DUnit integration works too.

Something like that will be a huge time-saver I think.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/