[Lazarus] Problem with PDF printing

Martin Grajcar maaartinus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 02:40:13 CEST 2015

I've just found out that our printing with Lazarus 1.4.2 on 64 bit Linux
doesn't work, e.g., it always produces a nearly empty PDF file (2.6 kB)
with CUPS PDF printer and an empty page on a real printer with a message
stating

Error Name: undefined
Offending Command: -nan
Operand Stack:
53.641

It works on 32 bit Linux (and Mac) and it works with Lazarus 1.2.6, which
we used before. Printing uses Fastreport 4.15.13. and there's no problem
with the preview, it's just the real printing what fails. There's no
exception, seemingly just garbage gets produced somewhere. All in all, it
looks like a pretty tough problem, so I wonder if someone could give me
some good advice how to approach it.