[Lazarus] Desktops with docked IDE

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Tue Sep 8 07:09:28 CEST 2015

On 08.09.2015 00:21, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Lazarus trunk r49778 now supports desktops also with AnchorDocked IDE.
> Its settings are now stored in environment options just like all
> desktop settings.
> It is made by super-contributor Ondrej Pokorny.
> Please test.
>
> Juha

At this place I have to say that I also changed the desktops behavior.
Now there is always one active desktop from the list. You can choose
with the 'Auto save active desktop' check box if the active desktop has
to be saved on IDE exit. Default is True.

All import/export/save/load of the current window layout is now managed
by the Desktop Manager and not by AnchorDocking any more.

Ondrej