[Lazarus] IDE - Bookmarks overview window?

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:40:46 CEST 2015

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:
> On 2015-09-08 17:45, Giuliano Colla wrote:
>> You mean View->Debug Windows->BreakPoints (default shortcut Ctrl+Alt+B)
>> or something more sophisticated?
>
> Yes, the same idea as that.... but for Bookmarks.  [not Breakpoints ;-)]
>
> eg:
> There is a very nice one for Delphi IDE. See the second screenshot on
> the web page.
>   https://parnassus.co/delphi-tools/bookmarks/

Implementing a bookmark list form is on my to-do list since forever.
Named bookmarks and navigation URLs in comments are too ;-)
The quick/temporary bookmark in parnassus is indeed very interesting.
I guess I'll have some time to work on these this week or the next.

Best regards,
Flávio