[Lazarus] Desktops with docked IDE

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Wed Sep 9 00:36:44 CEST 2015

On 08.09.2015 23:02, Juha Manninen wrote:
> The FRestoreLayouts issue was solved in r49788.
> I am still not completely happy with mixing memory management between
> the 2 packages, but that works now.
>
> Now I get resize loop errors from the MiniIde example. I don't know
> how the recent changes could cause that.
>
> Juha
You fixed it correctly. The other way round (what I did) was actually
pretty bad.

 >> I am still not completely happy with mixing memory management
between the 2 packages, but that works now.

I will try to think of a solution but I didn't find anything else now.
The TAnchorDesktopOpt.FRestoreLayouts of the default options
(aUseIDELayouts = True) have to access FRestoreLayouts from
AnchorDocking in order to use them correctly in Assign().

Ondrej