[Lazarus] Cross-compiling for Raspberry Pi2

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:14:35 CEST 2015

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 16:08:20 +0200, Martin Schreiber
<mse00000 at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday 18 September 2015 15:44:40 Bo Berglund wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 11:02:23 +0200, Michael Schnell
>

>> What would be the best way in your view?
>
>1. Port the Delphi 7 application to FPC Windows X86 on a Windows X86 PC.
>2. Port the FPC Windows to FPC Linux X86 on a Linux X86 PC.
>3. Cross compile and cross debug the Linux application to RaspberryPi on the
>Linux X86 PC.

Thanks!
I have Lazarus installed on my laptop so I guess I can start right
away to cut and paste code from my existing project and create the
console app on Windows but in Lazarus then.
I have not really used Lazarus except for some hello world tests and
for checking how to port a Sentinel dongle function to FPC.

I'll probably ask some more, but how does one go about getting Indy10
onto Lazarus/FPC?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden