[Lazarus] Cross-compiling for Raspberry Pi2

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Sep 21 16:34:29 CEST 2015

On 09/21/2015 04:07 PM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> So you are totally wrong in your argument.

This argument had been pointing against myself, as it invalidates my
effort to do an ActiveNoGui WidgetType I had been requesting at the time
I investigated about porting a large embedded Delphi project to a
headless Linux system.

But as we stopped this effort (at that time due to lack of manpower, now
we think it could stay being a Delphi project as with Windows IOT Core
there finally is a (free) "embedded" Windows that can fun Delphi
programs), "ActiveNoGui" is just a legacy hobby project of mine. If you
think it is useful, I hope I can provide some code some day soon.

-Michael