[Lazarus] Cross-compiling for Raspberry Pi2

Mon Sep 21 17:04:04 CEST 2015

On 2015-09-21 15:56, Bo Berglund wrote:
> I could maybe use cron to start it every 1 minute (but then I would
> need to find a way to NOT start it if it is already running but has
> not finished yet).

If you must go the cron route, SimpleIPC is your friend for checking if
an instance of the application is already running. The same application
will be an IPC client and a server. The new instance will check for an
existing instance and if found, terminate immediately. Very simple to
implement, and I've been doing that for years.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/