[Lazarus] Cross-compiling for Raspberry Pi2

Wed Sep 23 23:32:29 CEST 2015

On 2015-09-23 21:05, Bo Berglund wrote:

> Is this the way to go?

I'm using Indy 10.2.0.3 (the FPC & Lazarus version downloaded from their
website). I don't know if they merged those changes into their latest
code repository version. I would imagine they did. I haven't looked at
Indy's website in ages to see if there is anything newer, but from the
version number you quoted I guess there is. ;-)

Then simply add the <indy>/fpc/ path to your project's "Unit Path" and
"Include Path" and away you go. I don't bother installing most
components into Lazarus's component palette. I simply instantiate the
classes I need in my code and go from there.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/