[Lazarus] Cross-compiling for Raspberry Pi2

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:22:31 CEST 2015

On Thu, 24 Sep 2015 09:31:06 +0200, Michael Schnell
<mschnell at lumino.de> wrote:

>On 09/24/2015 05:24 AM, Bo Berglund wrote:
>> It compiled fine after I added Windows (for GetTickCount) and
>> IdTCPClient to the uses clause.
>> So I say that this is milestone #1 on my way.
>
>> Now I have to create a server...
>
>IMHO milestone #2 should be to run the same project on a Linux PC

Exactly!
But I will first build a decent simulation server on Windows so I have
something to talk to while developing the application. I cannot keep
the data collection system on hand during that phase.
My first test was aginst our CVS server on port 2401....

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden