[Lazarus] Cross-compiling for Raspberry Pi2

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:24:30 CEST 2015

Am 24.09.2015 14:28 schrieb "Bo Berglund" <bo.berglund at gmail.com>:
> >You should maybe also take a look into using conditional compilation
using
> >"$ifdef" and the defines the compiler already provides for you (e.g.
> >"windows", "linux", "unix", "cpui386", "cpuarm", etc.).
>
> Right you are!
> BTW is there a define for FPC itself too so I can differentiate
> between Delphi and FPC? THat way I could possibly use the exact same
> sources and not have to make a copy.
> Maybe there is a complete list of the defines in FPC?

The define is "FPC" ;)
The most important defines are available in the programmer's guide:
http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/prog/progap7.html#x333-348000G

> >Note: in 3.0.0 TThread provides the cross platform class functions
> >TThread.GetTickCount and TThread.GetTickCount64.
>
> Is FPC 3.0 stable yet and does it exist on ARM?

We have already released the RC and thus only small fixes are still
expected to take place. AFAIK I've also seen a RC for the RPi somewhere...

Regards,
Sven