[Lazarus] TsWorkshetGrid isn't scrolling enough

Frans fjf.vanleeuwen at quicknet.nl
Tue Apr 5 19:58:23 CEST 2016

Hi.

I have a form with a TsWorksheetGrid and a TEdit component. It loads data from a xls file and the
grid is filled as aspected.
I want to use the TEdit field to search for an unknown row, based on the content of the 4th column.
The whole idea is that the Grid react on every character in TEdit. I use the method Edit1OnChange:

So far so good. I start filling TEdit and after the first character ('h) the grid is responding
perfecty. The first row where column 4 starts with that character becomes visible. But when I enter
the second character ('u', TEdit shows 'hu'), the cellcursor goes to the newer row, but the
scrolling of the grid is insufficient. The new row is not visible.

More strange is that a second attempt, after positioning the cursor in the top of the grid,
succesfull is, the grid is now scrolling as aspcted.

--
mvg
Frans van Leeuwen