[Lazarus] Class & Method info line at top of editor

Wed Apr 6 13:03:14 CEST 2016

Hi,

I don't really know what it is called, but when I'm in a method of a
class, the top line of my editor (I call it "info line"), tells me what
class and method I am in. This is very useful information.

I have noticed today that if I work with Object types (not Class types),
then I don't see that info line. And yes, the method is longer that the
editor is high (what triggers the info line).

Is there some place where I need to activate when that info line is
displayed, or is support for Object types not implemented?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/