[Lazarus] Xamarin becomes free and open-source

Fri Apr 1 10:24:53 CEST 2016

On 2016-04-01 07:58, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Most (if not all) of their admin tools are GUI based.
> That makes scripting them impossibile.

Plus the fact that you can transfer existing configurations to newly
built servers to replace the old ones. On Unix/Linux, it is simply a
matter of copying config files from /etc/ and /usr/local/etc/. Can't get
easier (and more convenient) than that.

> Some years ago they announced that the sever could run "without GUI".
> I think it was windows server 2012. Till you need to run an installer

Haha... very good point. :)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/