[Lazarus] German umlauts in component names

Mon Apr 4 17:13:26 CEST 2016

On 2016-04-04 15:57, Bart wrote:
> To me it just looks funny to have 2 languages in one file e.g.

:) I agree. Even though I developed Afrikaans application at one point,
using English in the source code was much more natural and matched the
Object Pascal and RTL English language usage. I like consistency. ;-)

Unfortunately for all non-English speaking people, programming languages
and related runtime libraries and other frameworks are very English
oriented. I take my hat off for those developers having to battle
through that.

Regards,
  - Graeme -