[Lazarus] German umlauts in component names

JuuS JuuS at mykolab.ch
Tue Apr 5 11:22:21 CEST 2016

On 04/05/2016 10:59 AM, Santiago A. wrote:

> I'm Spanish, and I don't support non ascii identifiers.
>
> Perhaps for teaching boys would be useful.

Very interesting discussion, I had no opinion before but now I'm totally
on the side of no non-ascii identifiers.

But I also understand the desire of the OP who could find use of
non-ascii buttons for teaching.

But the answer for these special cases is simple, yes?

Use a label with custom draw/paint and make your own "buttons" using
whatever characters you like and use the label's onclick to get where
you need to go.

Julius