[Lazarus] Search dialog scope

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Thu Apr 7 11:05:03 CEST 2016

Hello,

> Since some time, I must alwas set the scope to "selection", and the origin to
> 'beginning' manually. No matter where my cursor is.
>
> I am pretty sure that before, if there is a nonempty selection, the dialog
> would set these settings correct for me.
I can confirm this behaviour, and also that it confused the hell out of me when
it first appeared, but I just thought I was being stupid.

Just did a bit of testing, and it seems everything works fine (sets From
Start/Selected) if the selection is on a single line only. Have more than one
line selected, and From Cursor/Global is set.

Regards,

Martok