[Lazarus] Cant compile the IDE with the most recent fpc (3.1.1)

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Apr 7 16:30:44 CEST 2016

On Thu, 7 Apr 2016, Michael Schnell wrote:

> On 04/07/2016 04:19 PM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>> What -Fu paths do you have in your fpc.cfg?
> I did suppose something like this.
>
> Am I supposed to manually edit this file even for the unmodified svn d/l ?

Normally not.

I have this in my fpc.cfg, it is 2 lines long:

-Fu/usr/local/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/*
-Fu/usr/local/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/httpd22

That is all. (on windows the path will look somewhat different)
It has not been changed in years and I use it to compile everything.

Michael.