[Lazarus] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: Suggestion for TRadioGroup documentation

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Fri Apr 8 19:29:37 CEST 2016

Am 2016-04-08 um 18:18 schrieb Michael Thompson:
> I do agree though, we're open source.  We should all pull our own weight and not expect others to pick up our own slack.  It's only in a corporate environment that I'd insist on professionals doing the documentation.

Well, of course, nobody can be forced to do anything in open source projects.
The same applies to coding:
If nobody is willing (or not has the skills) to code for an open source project then it is as it is.

But in the same way as others complain here about lack of coders
I am complaining about the lack of documentation.
And IMO all discussions about what should be coded should also end in the question:
And who will document it?
Code without documentation is a pain.
Documentation saves a lot more time than it cost to write it.