[Lazarus] PDF generator: please test

Sat Apr 9 11:04:50 CEST 2016

On 2016-04-09 09:19, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:
> You should learn how to use Google Translate :)

I use it a lot.

> The page you link here shows you
> the typo explicitely just below the original text...

Okay, but clicking on the second link below the one you are referring
to, and you still get "Hello World". I don't know Russian at all, so I
really don't know if it is correct or not. My point is, I know you get a
ton of slight variations in language terms (no matter the language) and
often related to context. Such terms often translate to the same English
term.

Anyway, no offence taken, I'll update the text.

[...seconds later...]

Ah, I see Michael already fixed it. Thanks M.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/